Saturday, September 1, 2018

In Progress: Blue and Purple Baby Blanket

(Topic: Knitting)




Hi Friends!

Just a little update on another knitting project I have going. This is using a chenille yarn, and is knit in stockinette for the body and garter along the edges to reduce curl.

The blue is a somewhat thinner yarn, so I might get a bit of accidental shaping from that. I'll knit till I'm out of purple, and then depending on proportions might add another color to the middle; I'll then end with blue again.




All for now - more pictures when it's done! This will be a baby blanket, and will be donated to the local NICU.


Yours,

Sarah

To subscribe, find the "subscribe by email" note in the left column and enter your email there. Posts will be emailed directly to you whenever I post them!

Resource list: Visit my spreadsheet at www.tinyurl.com/infantloss

No comments:

Post a Comment