Sunday, February 19, 2017

Tell Me, Tell me, Do!


Dear Friends,

What do you love about this blog? I don't know which parts and styles you like best. I would love to tailor it a little bit (yes that's a pun) but I want to have your input!

What do you want to see:
- Mostly just pictures of finished items
- Pictures of how I made an item, particularly ones that end up in my shop
- Pictures of how I made an item, particularly ones I make that don't end up in the shop
- Pictures of how I made an item, with really good instructions and explanations
- Essays on other topics mixed into pictures and tutorials
- Mostly essays, with only a few pictures now and then

PLEASE comment! I'd love to know what you think!

Most sincerely yours,
~ Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you right now I get more views if there are pictures of some cute handmade item!

    ReplyDelete